Sunday, May 29, 2005

Eureka!

Well, I am doing the toe decreases now! I am almost finished with the first sock! But as it is after 2 a.m., I made myself put it down before I messed up. So by tomorrow, I shall have a whole sock! Yeah! I must have a little happy dance when I am done. And then it will be off to do sock number two! I asked for help and many people had suggestions. But when the last one sent their help, I just told myself to just do it and not pay attention to the number of stitches I was supposed to have at that point. And it worked out exactly as it said it should. Then later while I was working, I glanced at the sock and then back at the pattern. I realized that I worked through the gusset and into the foot without even noticing I had. I always thought that would be a tough part for some reason when I saw other socks. And it just went smoothly. Now I know if I can make a kneesock, just imagine how many normal sized socks I can make! Another excuse to buy books and yarn!

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next