Tuesday, May 31, 2005

StitchnBitch

So still working on the next sock. I feel like I have been doing it forever. The needles don't feel awkward.
Can you believe I didn't do anything with it on Memorial Day? Just visited with family and then home. Guess I was just too pooped.
I found a chapter of StitchnBitch here in my town! I hope I can go. I asked one of my friends if she wanted to go with me. She said she did. I would feel more comfortable going with someone I know. And I think I can enjoy it more.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next