Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Busy, busy, busy

Well my kids started VBS yesterday. They were just so excited to go. They asked all day, "Is it time to go yet?" Then I had to stay with the little one, she didn't want to be alone with all these new faces at first. When we got home it was, "We had a great time, can't wait till tomorrow." So I will be doing that for a week.

Still planning how to make the surprise for hubby. I am thinking about it first, planning what I want to do. I know what I will make, I just have to decide color and how exactly to do it. I only have 13 days, so I guess I better get with it huh?

Still working on the sock. Haven't made a lot of progress, been kinda under the weather. That kind where you can't concentrate or have too much noise. It will go away eventually, then I can jump right back to it.

Since I posted the kids pic, I thought it only fair to show off the hubby. He agreed, so here he is, my heart and soul...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next