Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I've got PICS!

I finally got my pictures saved to a file type I could upload. Yeah. Now I have proof I am actually doing something! LOL! But if you will excuse the quality, I don't have a good camera.

First of course we have to have pictures of the socks. I have obsessed about it enough. I have the one completed and the one in progress.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now for the little purse I did while trying not to go crazy when I couldn't figure out that part of the sock pattern.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And here is a link to my 63 squares pictures. I thought that would be better than putting them all here. But I WAS tempted to.


http://photobucket.com/albums/y249/mickyroop/63%20squares%20afghan/


And last but not least, one of my kids at Easter, just cause I can.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Your Thoughts:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Melissa G. said...

Wow, great socks, cute purse, and I LOVE the colors of your afghan. Your kids look to be around the same ages as my nieces and nephew. Congratulations on getting your pictures converted and up!!

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kids are cute as buttons, and man....that sock goes on, and on, and on....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next