Thursday, June 09, 2005

For the man who has everything

I finished my hubby's present. It is a little bit of a novelty, but he might get a kick out of it. I think it is safe to post it cause I am sure he will get it before he sees this. I introduce to you:

The Cig & Lighter Holster

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It has a place for the cigs, a place for the lighter (Zippo of course), and it even has a belt loop for his convenience. The skull on the front was from a design in the SnB Handbook.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I lined the inside of the pockets for stability.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here is a look at the back.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Is that just cute or what? Well all I can say is if he doesn't like it, I will keep it. I don't smoke, but I'd find a use for it. I didn't do all that work for nothing. LOL.

DISCLAIMER: In no way is this meant to encourage smoking.

2 Your Thoughts:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Melissa G. said...

What a neat, thoughtful gift! Love the skull too. :)

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so creative! Love the skull. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next