Saturday, June 18, 2005

Clue 2

Moving right along. I finished clue 2 and now am working on clue 3. This one will keep me busy for awhile as one full repeat is 84 rows. And being short, I am probably only going to do 4 full repeats. Then it will just be to wait for the next clue. But I know I still will be working on it by the time that clue is posted.

Tomorrow is Dad's Day and we are all meeting at hubby's mom's and dad's. So I am pretty sure no knitting will be done. We are always so tired after hanging out over there all day. Especially the kids. They usually only see their cousins at these get togethers: birthdays, holidays. Hopefully I will get some good pics of the kids and the hubby. Need some new ones.

Here is another progress pic of the stole.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Your Thoughts:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger HibiscuitsGirl said...

It looks like it's going to be cute! What yarn are you using?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next