Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Mystery and shoes

I have joined a KAL. It is a mystery stole KAL. Which means you get only parts, or clues, of the pattern at a time. So far I have been writing it out. Since it is partly graphed, I need to do this to make sense of it. So soon I hope to be starting it, and when I do I will add the button and link for it. No sense in jumping the gun.

That is pretty much all I have had time for the past few days. Life has a way of grabbing you and throwing you down. And then something happens despite all that to make you smile.

I was reading blogs today and the baby sat down beside me and decided she wanted to wear her sandles. She didn't ask me to help and I just thought she was playing, as she was muttering happily along. Then she said look and I did and she had them on. She did it all by herself. I was so proud and so was she. So I took her picture.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Your Thoughts:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger HibiscuitsGirl said...

What a big girl! Tell her I said, "Good job!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next