Monday, June 13, 2005

Bonnaroo

I can safely say that I almost had a heart attack last night. I was sitting there watching tv, knitting my sock, and the preview for the news came on. They said someone died at Bonnaroo. My hubby's best friend was there. I was so afraid it could be him. I sat on pins and needles until I heard that the person was older than him. Phew, is all I could manage. But then I kept on knitting and finally calmed down.

The kids did their little program last night and it was good. So now we can relax since we have no more scheduled trips for every night.

Since I did make some progress I thought I would take a pic. I only have 2 more stripes then I will be at the heel flap. It will go fast after that point. Yeah!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next