Friday, June 17, 2005

KAL

I have officially started my very first Knit-Along! It is the Mystery Stole KAL. I finished the first clue today and took a progress pic. This is the first time I ever did the provisional cast on and the first time I used circular needles. But I didn't feel awkward using them. More updates as I work up the next clues.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I will put the button here for now, as Blogger is not letting me put it on the side bar without totally changing my layout. So click-it and take a visit if you want.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next