Friday, July 01, 2005

Another month come and gone

Well, it's July already. Who would a thunk it? We got our 4th clue today in the Mystery Stole Along. I haven't even finished one full repeat on Clue 3 yet. I am half way there, but each full repeat is 84 rows. So I have done a good amount. Once I do get a full repeat done, I will post a pic. One of the people in the group already had all 5 repeats done. Wow. I feel like I am not doing anything. But then again, some people have been knitting a really long time. So I guess I just should be glad that I can do the pattern.

It has also just been way hot, and yarn tends to stick to ya when you sweat. But I did manage to do two more squares of my 63 squares afghan. So I don't feel totally useless. LOL.



































If I don't post until after, Happy 4th everyone.

1 Your Thoughts:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Melissa G. said...

Yay, more squares! I worked on mine yesterday too. :) I do love the colors you're using.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next