Saturday, July 02, 2005

People will sometimes amaze you

Well I get up today, and am now shocked to say the least. I see a new e-mail alert. I figure it is just some junk mail, but it's not. To my great surprise it is a gift. I have been RAOK'd. I had read numerous posts talking about getting these little gifts, but never knew what it felt like myself. I was speechless. It made me so happy. This is what I found when I looked in my inbox.




















I have been wanting this, and someone was kind enough to give it to me. It's amazing how one little act of kindness can make you feel so good. I have already thanked the person who did this for me. But thank you again, you know who you are.

1 Your Thoughts:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Dana S. Whitney said...

Thanks for the wishing "well." I'll take all the help I can get...
Congrats on the RAOK!! Wowie... and congrats on lovely family... I found a new yarn shop today!!! I love your Pippi Kneestocking socks... do you remember how much yarn you had to make them sooooo long?

I'll be back!!
Ciao.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next