Thursday, August 11, 2005

Idiosyncrasy Meme

As if the first tag didn't blow me away, I got another one today! Thank you Itgirl!

Idiosyncrasy Meme

id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.

Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.
Ok, here we go.

1. I always have to put my left shoe on first. I don't know why. I have done this as long as I can remember. When I severly sprained my left ankle and couldn't wear my left shoe, I had a really hard time putting on the right one.

2. When I buy a new book or am given one, I don't want anyone to touch it or even open it unless I have finished reading it. And even then, I don't always let them. If the book is used, it doesn't bother me at all.

3. I think I am an obsessive-compulsive pack-rat. Things do have to be in a certain place at all times. And everything has its place. Even if that just means in the same pile of junk all the time.

4. I am a hard-core procrastinator. I make lists of things I need to do, over and over. I just keep shuffling things I haven't done to the next week's list. I had a PowerPoint presentation to give for a college class. I knew about it all semester. The class was to be our last meeting. I did it the night before, in an hour. I made an "A".

5. I still have to go check on my kids while they are sleeping, to make sure they are still breathing. They are 9, 9, 6 and 2 years old.

I tag
HibiscuitsGirl cause I just like her so much, Pixiestikz cause she is a new friend, The Bookish Girl cause I wanna read what she would write, Annie cause I am curious, and Melanie, just cause.

1 Your Thoughts:

At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re #5: I'm 22 and when I'm home my mom still comes in to check and see if I'm breathing. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next