Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm HOW OLD?

Yeah, it's the day of my birth. I didn't realize exactly how old, until the hubby lovingly pointed it out to me. And only because he is about 7 months younger than me. Yes, I met him before he was legal. So this reminds me just how long I have known him. Almost half my life. Wow. How time does fly.

Lookie what I got.



I know where I want to go tonight. As you all may have guessed, I have had a list for a week. lol

And last night, I finished the corset. All that's left is the buttons, which I just found this morning. No they weren't lost. I just went through a bunch and found the ones that look good on it. So as soon as I get them sewed on, I will model it for you. Here it is, but not blocked.

5 Your Thoughts:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

The corset came out fantastic! Woo hoo! You are very talented!!!

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MICKY.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
AND MANY MORE.......

hehehe Hope you have a great one!!!

Corset looks awesome!!!! You are going to have to help me get started on mine!!!! lol

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Elspeth said...

It looks gorgeous -- I have something to work towards! And Happy Birthday!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger itgirl said...

I can't see the picture. :( Stupid VPN at work. Happy Birthday! Wanna drive down to Atlanta on Monday to celebrate Trixie, Hockey Mom and my birthdays?

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I went back a bit to find your corset, which is great!! I've just finished mine and need to crochet the edge. I'm a bit unsure how to do it considering I've never crocheted before. Yours looks good did you just do a double crocheted edge? Love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next