Friday, August 19, 2005

It's so Purdy!

Yesterday I got another birthday present. It was from hubby. I am so excited.



It's all mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Sorry, I still can't believe it. And it has great air-conditioning. It gets good gas mileage too. So the kids and I may just drive around all day (after school) until it's bedtime. LOL. Yeah well, I just love it.

You know what time it is now don't you?


This is just too good for one happy dance. How about two?



That's how excited I am. Just had to share.

4 Your Thoughts:

At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo happy!!!!! I know the feeling!!!! A week before the ass borke up with me.. he gave me the car I have now.. lol

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger HibiscuitsGirl said...

What a great present! Happy birthday?

Hey chika, you know my blog address changed, right? Your email made it sound like you didn't.

Have a great day!

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger kittensmittens said...

Well, happy B-day to you.
Nice present. I say take the kids driving 'til they fall asleep and then drive them some more.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Melissa G. said...

Ooh, congratulations to you!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next