Saturday, August 27, 2005

I went and did it

I know I said I wouldn't do it, but I went and did it anyway. I just couldn't wait another day. I bought the new Harry Potter. I said I didn't want a hardback because my whole collection is paperback. The kids have a paperback set too. All of them given to them. And they don't care whether they get hardback or not. So once I read it, it's all theirs. And then they will have the whole set. I like the way the cover is with those colors. They are my hubby's favorites.



Now there is going to be huge fights with myself in my head every day. Rogue, Harry Potter, Rogue, Harry Potter. I haven't got to the point where I can take my eyes off my knitting to do other things that involve having to look. But I would say I will give time to both of these. I have gotten to the 9th row of my hem on Rogue, so I am making progress. As soon as I make a bit more, I will post new pics.

Off to dive into the magical world of that Potter boy.

1 Your Thoughts:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger kittensmittens said...

I haven't given in to any of the books, i stick to the movies. sacrilege, I know.

congrats on the little big girl. she looks very cute.

I saw you actually made a swatch for Rogue. I am impressed, I'm usually to lazy to make one, allthough I should, it would save me a lot of grief.
happy knitting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next