Monday, September 12, 2005

Swords and Football

Now that would be an interesting game huh? That would kinda be like adding an Hilander twist to the game. Anyway.

Steelers won! Yes I am from Tennesse but I am a Steelers fan. So even though the Titans were playing them, I was totally for Pittsburgh. If that makes me a traitor, so be it. lol

Well as I have nothing to show you really, I will just throw some entertainment your way. More Rogue progress soon.




WATER OF AIR. You're aloof, depressed and seasoned. You'd make a good psychologist, executioner, black widow, arsenic poisoner, heretic queen or commentator. You're too witty for your own good. Have to get up early in the morny morn to fool you, as you spot lies a mile away. And WOE TO THOSE who dare attempt such a stupid move. You're Jamie Lee Curtis in Halloween, when she cuts Michael's head off. You're Anne Robinson, the host of The Weakest Link!
Quiz created by Polly Snodgrass.

4 Your Thoughts:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny... lol

Mine was pretty pathetic... something about me being overly emotional etc.. yeah wonder where that came from! lol

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I am the Queen of Wands...cool quiz! Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Totally appreciate it.

We seem to read the same stuff...like minds...

I am going to add you to my bloglines so I can blogstalk ya from now on. Muhahahaha!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger HibiscuitsGirl said...

Hey! You and I were the same, Micky! Cool beans.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Mouse said...

I'd so watch football if there were swords and Immortals involved. I took the quiz and my results came out the same as yours as well. Arsenic poisoner.. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next