Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Honorary Member

I have just been made an Honorary Member of the VLA.


That's right, the Vegetable Liberation Army. You've never heard of this you say? Well, you have been missing out. The lovely LadyLinoleum is the creator of these virtuous vegetables. You can read their Manifesto to see what they are all about. She has other creations as well, all of them worth taking a look at. She is a wonderful artist and shows her work. You can buy her creations if feel the need. She also has trading cards.

Go take a visit, it's well worth your time.

7 Your Thoughts:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

Thanks for the scary veggies that will no doubt give me nightmares. I'm so glad I'm not a vegetarian right now!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Mouse said...

:: falls over laughing:: I so needed that today. They are hysterical! She's a very creative woman.. crochetted chickens.. OMG! I'm so impressed by the vegetables.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll have to stop over there and go see. Thanks for sharing your veggies. *s*

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Heather Cox said...

Congrats on being an honorary member! Love the Harry Potter things and the tarot quiz. I'm the queen of cups. ;)

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Micky, this is so sweet! Thank you so much!!! You rock and the veggies love you!

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger kittensmittens said...

Hmm, I left you a comment, but I guess blogger went into to editting mode. Didn't want to post anymore comments on the super cuteness of you latest projects, because that is what they are, super cute.
Well, hope that fools blogger, because what I really wanted to say this time is ... Tag! You're it. (The 23rd post, 5th line one, more instructions on my blog)

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss ya dear... hope all is well!!! Update the damn blog every now and then!!! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next