Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Why my hubby is so wonderful

He called me from work and I said: "Hobby Lobby, 50 % off."

He says: "OK, have fun."

The man is a god! He did a little side work this weekend and is letting me use some of the profits.

So after picking up the kids we went. I found this for them. Three sets of beginners knitting needles, a set of crochet hooks and a knit book. They have been bugging me to get them some needles and to teach them.



Then I found these. The DMC cotton is destined to be a Harry Potter book scarf. And the white powder puff looking stuff is going to be part of Christmas presents. (more on those later) It is Yarn Bee Frosting yarn. I have never had any novelty type yarn and have no idea how to start this skein. Any suggestions?



And then I found a great deal. Without that discount, I would have never gotten it.



And of course for the man himself. I bought him a Porshe.



He deserves no less. But he really deserves the real thing.

1 Your Thoughts:

At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See I am good for something!!!! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next