Wednesday, October 19, 2005

What do I need?

Yeah everyone else seems to be doing the Google search thing. I thought I would do it just to see the results. Here are 10 things I apparently need.

1. Micky needs a write up on the Competitor's Profile.

2. Micky needs sex hehe.

3. Micky needs all her (sober) wits about her.

4. Micky needs our help.

5. Micky needs more posts.

6. Micky needs to sit down and work this problem out.

7. Micky needs to eat.

8. Micky needs an enema.

9. Micky needs a fair amount of attention.

10. Micky needs to work less.

Not too bad. But I would like to know what I ate in # 7 that would make me have to do # 8?

Ok. Back to real life, lol. I started my Azkaban scarf. Not very far with it, but a start
.



Haven't done a whole lot of knitting this past week. This weekend my niece had her b-day party. It was a glamour girl party with a sleep over after. I was one of the helpers, but I didn't sleep over thank goodness. There were 9 girls in all. I helped and did my part, but came home to be with the munchkin. All the boys (mine and my sis-in-law's) "camped" out in their garage and had a great time of their own. They went out for pizza and hit the arcade. They spent the rest of the night watching movies. They all had a blast.

Tonight I walked into my kids' room and saw this.



This is my littlest. Just in case you can't tell she is standing on a jewelry box so she can reach the top of the dresser. And she is playing her sister's game boy.



I just thought she looked so cute. My other three were reading and drawing and she saw her chance and snatched it. I guess she will need one of those soon.

3 Your Thoughts:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep I am sure she will!

Good list dear.. about time you updated!!!! lol

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Aww your daughter is adorable!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Colette said...

Your little one is precious - she looks so cute standing there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next