Tuesday, October 04, 2005

NEW Knitty Gritty Episodes

Yeah!! New episodes. It's about time. I had the old ones memorized. I watched the first new one last night. Cool. I am so excited. Do I need to get a life? Well just what I need. More knitting ideas. Here is the new schedule for you.

DIY Knitty Gritty

Mondays
10:30 p.m.


Tuesdays
1:30 a.m.
11:30 a.m.


Wednesdays
11:30 a.m.


Thursdays
11:30 a.m.


Fridays
11:30 a.m.


Saturdays
~None~


Sundays
4:30 p.m.


Well I know what I will be doing. Heather here is some more TV to take time away from that other area. LOL

Vickie Howell has her own site too for anyone who wants to check it out.

http://www.vickiehowell.com/

2 Your Thoughts:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Micky,

Thank you so much for pimpin' me old school style-- I really appreciate the support!

xo,
Vickie Howell

 
At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...Vickie left you a message. Does that make you a celebrity! LOL!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next