Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Another Weasley & a surprise

I made another mini-Weasley and this time, I made a little hanger for it. Just twisted up a pipe cleaner. It looks cute I think.



My Weasleys love to pose.



The Yarn Harlot has a surprise for us. You can call 1 - 877 - SOS - KNIT (it is toll free in Canada and in the US). She thinks she is a dork. She soooo is not. If you need a laugh or words of encouragement, call it. I did and I feel better about myself already! Thank you Stephanie!

2 Your Thoughts:

At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl they look sooo cute!!! I have yet to get that book... I have to do that soon...The latest HP.. Can you believe I might be one of the few people that have not gotten it yet.. lol

Girl you need to add that Blingo thing to your site.. you could be winning!!!!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I really love these little sweaters Micky. They're awesome!

Nice touch on the hangers...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next