Monday, September 26, 2005

Swingers and cones

Hehe. I knew you would think that. But hey, that's ok. I probably would have thought that too. lol

Anyway. My FIL is a huge UT Vols fan. The kind of fan who has a whole room of nothing but Vol stuff. And of course it doesn't stop there. It is all over the house too and outside the house. Well as you can guess, some of the outside decorations would eventually get weathered and faded. So he asked me to re-paint a couple of these for him. They are sitting on little swings and they hang outside.

I give you the before Vol girl and boy.




And the after.



Quite a difference huh? I told you I had been doing other things. They are two sided, so it took twice as long. But I like painting stuff, so I had fun doing it.

And then there are the cones. I got a package in the mail today! She posted that some of her stash needed a good home and I helped Heather de-stash. Man, I didn't realize just how much there were on those cones until I got them here. Thank you so much! I promise to put them to good use. Already thinking of what I can make with them!


2 Your Thoughts:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

You did a nice job on the re-paint.

Girl, you scored on the cones!

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun with the yarn..I'm super excited to see what you are going to do with it. And holy crap..I just noticed you have my button on your side bar..I hadn't even realized that I had a button! Maybe I should update my own site. LOL And the mini sweaters are the BOMB!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next