Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Lots of stuff

Yeah that is what I am currently working on. Lots of stuff. First off, I finally started that second camo sock. Think I still have a way to go.



And Heather, I did use some of the cones you sent me. I made this bookmark with the fine lacy stuff. And yes, it is a lace pattern.



Here is a little closer up view.



And I started another KAL. I am using the pink fiber cone for this one. The Mystery Shawl 2. Have you finished the first one, you ask? No, of course not. And if Gina hadn't reminded me that it started, I wouldn't have started this one yet. Here is the test pattern.



And here is the first clue. Completed. Yes, I am off to a good start at least.



Now as a recap, these are things I am also working on.

~ Rogue
~ Mini-Weasleys
~ Mini-stockings

I have other things waiting patiently to be started too. Almost too many things to list, so I won't for now. But I am going to try and make the Azkaban scarf, Gryffindor of course, for the opening of the Harry Potter movie. That would be the 18th of November. Anybody think I can do it amongst all this other stuff? I really think I may be spreading myself thin. But I sure am having a blast with it all!

4 Your Thoughts:

At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe I had to remind you.. You usually remind me!

Glad you got it going! Hows everything else?? Email me or im me or something once in a while!!!!! Sheesh....

I miss ya!!!!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Kali said...

I love all your HP Stuff! I am a huge fan as well and I've been contemplating a Griffindor scarf myself to go with my robes, my wand, oh did I just admit I own a wand? :) Beautiful work

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I really need to knit some socks. I love knitting and I especially love knitting socks. Reminder to self that I have to get started on a pair or two...

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Tallguy said...

I just love your socks and the Weasley!! They are so much fun to make... but it is hard to get an idea of the size. Could you hold them in your hand, or lay down a ruler, or a coin next to them? I tried making the sweaters, but didn't like the way they looked, and there is just way too much fiddling with them! Give me socks anytime! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next