Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I just might faint

You know, I remember when the Yarn Harlot left a comment on here. It just made my day. I felt so special. So today I get on the computer to check stuff and guess what I found? A comment from Vickie Howell!! OMG! I had left her a comment on her's yesterday and she took the time to leave a reply on mine. I think I will just go faint now. How can I get so lucky as this?

Here is what she had to say:

Micky,
Thank you so much for pimpin' me old school style-- I really appreciate the support!
xo,
Vickie Howell

Ok. All is right in the world and I can go have a meditative knitting session. Where I will no doubt forget what I am knitting and end up with something totally not what I started with. But that will be OK cause I am totally floating in the clouds right now.

Everyone have a happy knitting day and I will leave you with this:

1 Your Thoughts:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Micky,

Just replying to a comment post you left a while back. Its taken a while for me to get organized but I'm getting there. By the way, my move went along fine =)

A while had past since I blogged and I even forgot my password to blogger but I figured it out a while ago. I had been posting using photobucket and Hello.com but now I feel like redoing my blogs and starting fresh.

I've been catching up on everything so its taking me some time but I do hope everything is going well for you.

Take care,
Wendy =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next