Tuesday, November 08, 2005

More new projects

Yes Gina, I have started something new. 3 new things actually. So I know I needed to post, I just hadn't felt like it. But here they are.

This is the patchwork purse from KnitWhits. I have wanted this for a long time but just couldn't swing the kit. So I decided just to get the pattern. I am only using 3 colors instead of 12.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the turtle neck shrug from Scarf Style. It is the one pictured on the front cover. The model is wearing it as a scarf. I liked the look of it. I had bought some yarn for another shrug and then decided I didn't like the pattern, so I am using it for this one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And this is the Snowball's chance in Hell armwarmers. I thought it would be neat to make something named after Snow. And the pattern is cool too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So there are my new starts. And I also joined another KAL. I know, what the heck am I thinking? Obviously the yarn has taken over my mind. And that's ok with me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Go check it out. Very lovely patterns.

4 Your Thoughts:

At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See that wasn't so hard!!! lol

Glad to see ya back! Good looking knits too!!!!

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez..I've had that kit forever and still haven't knit it. Maybe one day! How's the Rogue coming?

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't mind me asking, how long would it take to knit a shrug? I'm just learning to crochet and I would guess it would take about the same amount of time and I wondered if I'd have a project done by Christmas?

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I am itching to make those arm warmers too for myself and my daughter. She loves them. Got to get the needles clicking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next