Tuesday, November 22, 2005

FO, FO...

Yes, that's right. Out of all those projects I have started, I actually have some finishes. Unfortunately, one of them was a new project that I did in a day. So that doesn't really help my WIP list any. I made an Easy Roll Brim Hat. I got the pattern from that Crazy Aunt Purl. It is a very easy and fast knit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is the view from above.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It made me feel so good to have a finish that I actually got motivated to work on some Christmas presents. Please don't anyone tell me how few days I have left till then. Just let me believe I have lots of time. Ok?

Here is another finished Mini Weasley. They just love to pose.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And because someone out there asked how big they are, here it is in my hand so you can see the actual size.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And I also started another one. This would have been finished as well, but I had to frog some of it. That was a pain, but I couldn't have an imperfect sweater. Not even if it will just be an ornament.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Your Thoughts:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool dear!!! I need to get that book so I can make my kids some of those sweaters!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next