Thursday, February 09, 2006

First snow

Just in time for the Olympics, it snowed. Every other county here had closed schools today, not ours. Of course. So after I took the older kids to school, the little one had to play a little.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Is everybody ready to start tomorrow? I sure am!

In other news: The hubby got me the new Stephen King book "Cell". I haven't finished it yet, but already I highly recommend you check it out. If you go to Amazon.com, you can watch his interview with Bill Maher on the Amazon Fishbowl.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next