Monday, February 13, 2006

Could be

Hello Olympians. How are your events going so far? Hopefully all of you are doing well. I am having such fun with this pattern. I don't know why I waited so long to do it. Here are the dewdrop and chariot wheel sections done. It is kind of awkward trying to show it. Hopefully it will be easier to stretch out when it gets bigger.

Image hosting by Photobucket

And is it just me, or could it also be a hat?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Have fun everyone.

1 Your Thoughts:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll chear you on. It does look really cute on the little one,too.

I'm back, by the way. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next