Thursday, February 09, 2006

Mail and meme

I got a package in the mail today. I knew it was coming, I just had no idea it would be here this soon. My hubby ordered me the Denise Interchangeable Knitting Needles. Oh boy another toy! I love them already. I guess I am very easily amused.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Gina tagged me to do the 4 things meme. So here goes.

Four jobs you have had in your life

1. Report Coordinator for a hydraulic hose & fitting company
2. McDonald's biscuit maker
3. Burger King Lead Manager
4. Call center for Jewelry television show

Four movies you could watch over and over

1. Harry Potter (all of them)
2. Lord of the Rings
3. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
4. Legend

Four places you have lived

1. Tennessee(That's it)

Four TV shows you love to watch

1. Charmed
2. LOST
3. Law and Order: Criminal Intent
4. Knitty Gritty

Four places you have been on vacation

1. Graceland
2. Myrtle Beach
3. Ohio
4. Dollywood

Four websites you visit daily

(There are too many to list just 4)

Four places you’d rather be right now

1. Disney World
2. In my own home
3. At a stitch n bitch with real live people
4. Hogwarts

I am sure lots of people have already done this one, so no tagging today. But feel free to do it if you don't have anything better to do.

And I leave you with one last snow picture. The little blob next to the snowman is her snowman. She was very proud of it, she packed it all herself.

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Your Thoughts:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I have the Denise needles too. I love them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next