Friday, February 17, 2006

Nonsense

Yes, I am still knitting away. But I don't want to show a progress pic until I finish the chart I am on. I am just funny that way. But here are a few funnies I found that I thought you would like. You know, something for you, for the trouble you took to come and read me.

I found this at Mouse's place.





Micky --

[adjective]:

Fuzzy to the touch



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

That could be taken in so many ways. But I think it's cause of all the yarn.



Charmingly Wicked --

[noun]:

A person who makes a living suing celebrities



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Hmm. Shouldn't I be rich by now then?

And here's one from Lorette.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Micky!

  1. You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Micky to reach the earth's core.
  2. It took Micky 22 years to build the Taj Mahal.
  3. During World War II, Americans tried to train Micky to drop bombs.
  4. Micky can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee.
  5. Mickyolatry is the mindless worship of Micky.
  6. If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Micky!
  7. All swans in England belong to Micky.
  8. The colour of Micky is no indication of her spiciness, but size usually is.
  9. Devoid of her cells and proteins, Micky has the same chemical makeup as sea water.
  10. The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed Micky would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used her to decorate their battle shields!
I am interested in - do tell me about
I like number 5. I can dream can't I?

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Charmingly Wicked!

  1. The state nickname of Iowa is 'The Charmingly Wicked state'!
  2. The pupil of an octopus's eye is shaped like Charmingly Wicked!
  3. Charmingly Wicked is the sacred animal of Thailand.
  4. Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like Charmingly Wicked.
  5. A lump of Charmingly Wicked the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court!
  6. If you drop Charmingly Wicked from more than three metres above ground level, she will always land feet-first!
  7. Charmingly Wickedomancy is the art of telling the future with Charmingly Wicked.
  8. During severe windstorms, Charmingly Wicked may sway several feet to either side.
  9. Half a cup of Charmingly Wicked contains only seventeen calories.
  10. Charmingly Wicked invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC.
I am interested in - do tell me about
I can relate to number 6. I have always felt cat-like at times. Maybe that's why I dressed up as a cat so many times on Halloween. It could also be cause I am a Leo. But I like the word "Wickedomancy". I can really live with that.

Just stick your name in the box and click go to see the facts about you.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next