Monday, February 27, 2006

Game Off!

And so ends the Knitting Olympics. And now we endure the agony of defeat. The ones of us who didn't finish that is. Congratulations to all the knitters who finished. Looking forward to at least getting to see the gold, even if I can't actually hold it myself. I never diluted myself enough to think I would actually finish this thing, but I did get farther than I have with any other lace project. So that's good right? Improving my personal best is what it's all about anyway. And since I still am enjoying it, I will finish. Just may take a little while longer. But here is the next part completed. This is the fruit and flower section.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Only 3 more colors to go. If I look at it that way, the charts don't seem so long.

I can't feel down for long though. Not with things like this to keep me smiling.

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Your Thoughts:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger kittensmittens said...

the cutes box of coca cola ever.

good luck on the lace. it looks so gorgeous, can't wait to see what it will look like finished.

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger kittensmittens said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Love the coke box chapeau...

OMG, your lace project is bee-you-ti-ful! Can't wait to see it finished...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next