Saturday, March 18, 2006

Spring is upon us

I was reading through the new Interweave Knits and found a picture of knitted and crocheted food. There were some crocheted deviled eggs. And I wanted to make one. There was no pattern and I didn't find any searching online. So I just decided to try and do one on my own. This is what I came up with. Here is the side view.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Here is the top view. I don't know if you can really see it, but there is a sprinkling of "paprika" on top.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I am obviously in a "springy" mood today. Either that or I just want some deviled eggs.

I knitted some on the Hermione Hat last night. I am finally starting with the cables. When I get a few more rows done, I will show you the progress. Right now all the detail you can see is the ribbed brim.

While I was knitting, I was watching Doctor Who. They made a new series and it airs on the SciFi channel on Friday nights. It was pretty good. Made me want to see the original though. Aw, nostalgia. It's great sometimes.

2 Your Thoughts:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Lorette said...

Yum, deviled eggs! I have the Doctor Who episode recorded, but I haven't watched it yet. I might have to go see if I can find the originals someplace on DVD to rent!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I LOVE the eggs. I watched Doctor Who too. I'm not sure whether I'm into it yet, but I will continue to tune in and see if it grows on me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next