Monday, March 06, 2006

It only took a month

It finally came. I got my Super Bowl stuff I ordered. Today. It could have been worse. The company had already sent me a letter telling me they might not be able to fill my order. That was last week. They must have gotten a new shipment after they sent the nice little letter. Or they found out I wasn't at all a happy camper. They smartened right up didn't they?

Here is the first item. The original Terrible Towel. This one will be waved during all future games. Excuse the crappy quality. Just imagine a really bright yellow color.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Here is the second. This is the commemorative Terrible Towel. I am really considering framing this one. I want it to stay just as it is.

Image hosting by Photobucket

And here is the third. My t-shirt. All is well with the world now. Or at least my little hunk of it.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Still working on Rosy. Hopefully soon I can give you an updated picture. Until then, I leave you with this picture. I will explain what it is soon.
Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next