Thursday, March 16, 2006

An award

I have been given an award. I have been named a Shrone by the original Shrone herself. You can go check out the Hall of Shrones to see who else is there. The picture I added a few posts earlier is the one used on my Bio. I can now proudly tag my sidebar with this:

Image hosting by Photobucket

She sent me a Shrone gift. I just love it. Thank you Lori! For the award and the gift!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


And now back to regular stuff.

Today I went to A.C. Moore. I had a 50% off coupon, and couldn't resist. So I used it for this.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I also found a bargain bin. I got these 4 big skeins for $5. Not bad huh? It's all blue, wine, green and beige.

Image hosting by Photobucket

After I finished my Weasley Cell Cozy, I started a Hermione's Cable-and-Bobble Hat. I will post a pic when I get into the cables. Love them cables.

0 Your Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next