Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Grease Monkey Knitting

My hubby decided to be sweet to me again today. He got a new tool box at work. A huge one that all his tools will fit in. So he is giving me one of his smaller ones. Why you ask? Why, to put all of my knitting goodies in of course.
















It has a flip-top lid over the top compartment. A little table-top on the side that you can put up or down. Some sliding drawers and an open compartment on the bottom. It also has a small lock box on the side. All of the drawers lock too. It is all in black. Yes I know you all think I am only a purple person, but black is my all time favorite color.

No the tools will not be in there when it comes home. More pics when it gets here!

1 Your Thoughts:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Calling on Kahlo said...

What a great idea! That's such a unique and sweet gift. Definitely post a photo when it is set up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next