Saturday, June 10, 2006

Spoiler : Beware

If you haven't watched the last episode of Doctor Who and don't want to know what happened yet, don't read on.

I am utterly ticked off. The new Doctor that I have come to love on this show, was "killed off" last night. I truly liked all that Christopher Eccleston brought to this character. I will miss him saying "Fantastic!".

And I can't believe who they got to replace him. David Tennant, who played Barty Crouch, Jr. in The Goblet of Fire. I just don't think he's got what it takes to replace Eccleston. But I guess we will just have to wait and see.

~
Now back to our regularly scheduled blog.
~

I have picked out all the colors I am using for my miter blanket and did 10 squares so far.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The rest will be different combinations of these colors. I already planned out which colors the others will be, so all I have to do is knit them up.

I also have all the colors for my fishie blanket.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is also why my miter blanket isn't so bright. After all these brightly colored fish, I needed a break from strong colors.

10 Your Thoughts:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Suzann said...

I have always loved that fish pattern. They look so bright and happy, make me smile :-}

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Mouse said...

Your mitered squares and fish look great.. I'm planning on making my son a new 'blankie' for his birthday next month and have been looking for cool patterns.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Julie said...

I love those fish! It's like looking at a box of multicolored goldfish crackers. "I love Goldfishes cuz their so delicious..."

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

I am in complete agreement about the new Doctor, what were they thinking, a young sniveling Doctor??? I just don't understand. And I am happy to know I am not the only knitter that also likes Doctor Who.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Kel said...

I love the fish, but how do they make a blanket? :o) Got a picture of the finished pattern?

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

hehe i know

im constantly hearing from my mom that i need to finish them before i start something new, but i just cant help myself lol

your blankets are looking lovely.. i especially like that sqaure one... i might have to buy yarn to make it lol

Happy Knitting!!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

theres a picture of my sweater up! i figured i would let you know

have a great day!

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

thank you

im impressed with myself that i got that done in a little under two months

and thankfully exams are done with... at 11:30 this morning officially lol

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, was greatly annoyed that they switched "my" Doctor. I'm not a happy camper, but we'll see if the new guy is survivable.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Lorette said...

I haven't seen the last episode, but I knew that the "old" doctor got killed off. What the hell were they thinking. I love Christopher Eccleston in that role.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next