Friday, October 27, 2006

Insert your choice EXPLETIVE here

Ugh. I just got my internet back. I was without it for a week. How crappy is that? I guess they got offended when I sent in my payment. It was working fine until they took my money. But seriously, it was a bad splitter or some such outside contraption.

Wouldn't have been so bad, but this should have been fixed Tuesday. I called the cable people Monday evening, they set up an appointment for the next day. So I shifted things around to make sure I would be here waiting. No one showed up. About 30 minutes before the "time window" expired, I called them. I was told they showed to be still on their way. Then an hour after the appointment time was up, I called again. This person told me there was no info in the computer about it at all. Ok obviously staying on the phone for 20 minutes was all in my imagination.

So they made a new appointment. And now everything works just fine. Took all of about 10 minutes. Ugh. It's amazing how much you miss it once it's gone. Especially since I haven't had it back that long.

But enough of that. Have I missed anything important? Probably. But I did finish another cloth. It's a triquetra. I just love this design. Of course, anything celtic-knot-like is good.



I did start another one too, but I will wait till it's finished to show it.

I also fell in love with another project. The Holiday 2006 of Vogue Knitting. The braided scarf on the cover. Yummy. I started one in purple. Heehee. Why not? It's really interesting how it's put together. And there is also a funky coat in there I like the construction of. Check it out if you haven't yet.

9 Your Thoughts:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Mouse said...

Do tell where one could find the pattern on the cloth? Gorgeous! I have many uses for that this holiday season.
And.. Technology SUCKS.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

I love the cloth! Where can I get the pattern!?!

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger LaurieKnits said...

Ahhh, another cloth to tempt me away from my current nightmare of a project.

Internet customer service typically sucks. I'm glad you got it all straightened out though.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger claudia said...

Cool cloth!

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know i thought it was a verry cool cloth and i loooooooove all the ones you have made me thanx baby love you




wicked

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Nice square! I love that scarf too. Trying to fit it into my project schedule. Can't wait to see how yours turns out!

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG that scarf looks complicated! Looking forward to seeing a wip of it.

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really lovely. The choice of colour is pretty, too.

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the triquetra cloth pattern as well. Please can you e-mail me where you got it. I'm sure an Irish friend of mine would love one as a Christmas present!

Thank you in advance,
Janey
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next