Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Star Trek Tribute?

Just a quick little pop in. Have you heard Star Trek is about to have it's 40th anniversary? It would make me feel old, but I didn't catch the original broadcast. I must be from the re-run generation.

And speaking of Star Trek...I was reading Wil Wheaton's blog and caught an entry with a YouTube link. If you like Star Trek and The Simpsons it's pretty funny. And for all you knitters out there, see if you can catch the knitting content.

Tomorrow is the big day, so I should have some apt pics up soon. And for those of you who are leaving me comments, I am not getting my notifications anymore. So I will yell back at you when I can check them.

Live long and prosper.

1 Your Thoughts:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I was 7 when it first ran. And boy do I feel old... LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next