Sunday, August 27, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Man, if I thought I was busy before, I can't imagine how busy I will be. We just got ourselves an apartment! Hopefully by the end of September we will be moved in. It's gonna be so nice. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and air conditioning! The kitchen also comes fully loaded. So here for awhile posts may be few and far between. But I will post some pics when I can. Mostly of befores, cause it will take us a bit to get it all moved.

Also, my oldest girl just had a Birthday Saturday. We were told we had the apartment the day before so we kidded her that that was her present. But she thought that was a great one.

Switching schools may be the only hard part. But only because it's the beginning of the school year. But they already told us they didn't care just as long as we'd have a place of our own.

More as soon as I can.

3 Your Thoughts:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Melissa G. said...

Congratulations, that's excellent news! Enjoy, and we'll be patient for updates. :)

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger kittensmittens said...

congrats on the birthday and the appartment

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

don't worry about it. I'm not a speedy commenter much now anyway, i start school on tuesday, and Jo-Ann's has been having me work 8-5 almost everyday.. .it sucks quite frankly

congradulations on your new place!

have a good week!

and Happy Knitting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next