Wednesday, July 26, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Now you will be singing that all day. Heehee!

So I got the new Harry Potter paperback. Did you have any doubt I would? I was almost as excited about this coming out as I was the hardback. I started reading it last night and have a little over 6 chapters read.

I received my adopted charts in the mail today. Thank you Carissa! I will take good care of them. They are in excellent condition. The Mystic Stitch one was still in it's plastic zipper bag. Just awesome.

And I also got my cross-stitch ornament book today. Now I just have to pick which ones I want to make and get to it.

Aww, and here's a pic of the cute stray kitty that has come to live in the yard. You can't get too near him, but he'll eat.

And last but not least, here is the progress on the cross-stitch project I have been working on.

Still humming that tune?

4 Your Thoughts:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Kali said...

I got my HBP as well! *dancing* Love the new stash additions as well.
The kitty is adorable. I still want one but I don't think the dog would agree with me ;)

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger kittensmittens said...

Definitely looks like Christmas with all the books and patterns. Nice.
Kitty is cute, he looks so sweet though.

So what is your cross stitch project gonna be?

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Cute kitty! You got the book! Great!! How are you liking it so far? I cross stitch a little bit too ... I have one project on the go right now, but haven't touched it in months. Maybe its time to pick it up again ...

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

that's what I'm trying not to do lol

that cross stitch project is looking good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next