Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th!

Man I feel really weird. I haven't even picked up a set of needles in I don't know how long. It's too hot for one and there's just too much going on around here. I have a few things that occupy all of my time now it seems. But I think about knitting, is that close enough?

The other day I went out by myself and watched The DaVinci Code. Great movie. Great book. I just love how Ian McKellen brings life to the characters he plays. There were a few differences from the book, but there always are. I can't wait till it comes out on DVD so I can watch it again. And to see what special features they add to it. If you haven't seen it, I recommend you do.

Well it's off to the in-laws for a cook-out and fireworks. Hope everyone has a Happy Fourth!

2 Your Thoughts:

At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well at least it sounds as though you are happy! Thats all that matters ya know!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

thanks, my first day was today!!

and it was extremely hard not to go and look at all the lovely things on sale!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next