Friday, June 16, 2006

Whooooo?!

That's what I think of when I look at this.



It is an owl pocket necklace. I made it for my mother-in-law for her Ipod Nano. It is filet crochet. And I thought it was more original than a regular Ipod necklace. It fits really well too.



I also tried the no-sew method of miters that Kay of Mason-Dixon suggested.



I think I may have found what I want to make everyone for Christmas this year. I will only put this link in for you to go look at later. I never said it was a sane idea. I know it's still June, but I make for over 30 people. You think I can do it?

6 Your Thoughts:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think if you do it you better line them because that is a whole hell of a lot of ends to sew in! Go for it! You can do it! :)

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

i absolutely love the owl ipod necklace! it is so original, i have never seen anybody with one of those

and those christmas stockings are very cute too

hope your having a great weekend

Happy Knitting!

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

How cute is that owl? I love the miter-corner blanket. No sewing is my idea of a good thing. Thanks for the link to the Christmas stockings - they are quite enticing.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

thank you.... knitting goodies would be excellent... everybody keeps asking me what i want, but i never know what to tell them, ill have to make a wish list of knitting stuff lol, or just ramble off stores

im hoping i get it done soon too... im working on the sleeve right now, i havent had much time because my friend slept over last nigiht, but im going to work on it today when she leaves

im very excited about the lace!

Happy Knitting! :-]

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger kittensmittens said...

i also made a few mitered squares. aren't they fun.

i'm liking the no-sew thing, that might make is possible for me to make a blankey instead of mitered sqare potholders.

your ipod necklace is really nice and original.

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to post your owl ipod nano case in The Leaky Cauldron's Harry Potter Crafts section (You may hav to wait a bit for the page to load). Please e-mail me at harrypottercrafts@gmail.com if you're interested.

This is so original and cute, I can't believe it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next