Friday, July 21, 2006

Harry Potter Alert

The paperback edition of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be out the 25th! Now I can complete my set! And of course I will have to read it again. Just cause.



I was out running around with the kids and saw this on a shirt.



Isn't that hillarious?

I also started a cross-stitch project yesterday. Just cause I am itching to work on my Christmas ornaments. My book hasn't got here yet, so I am making due. I will show some pictures when I get more progress.

And don't forget, if you go see X-Men 3, stay until after the credits. It will be well worth the wait.

3 Your Thoughts:

At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read your blog entry from Friday. That picture of the Note on the T-shirt has got me giggling big time. Everyime I think about it I chuckle. Thank you so much for sharing that...it just made my day!

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

I love the Harry Potter books ... and movies.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger kittensmittens said...

that note is funny.

I saw X3, I usually stay 'til the end for exactly that reason. But I was with my family and they wanted to leave. I heard about it afterwards. I am so mad at myself for leaving.
O well, I will just have to rent the movie and watch it all over again. (boo hoo, all though I don't know if I can handle seeing Cyclops and Professor X ...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next