Tuesday, August 15, 2006

An apple a day...

Sunday we went to my nephew's bitrthday party. We have the same birthday. And this year we got the same present. An iPod Shuffle. But seeing as how it's all plain and white, I had to do something to jazz it up a bit. So I made a "sock" for it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I left an opening at the bottom for the headphone cord. I also made a little chain to tie it at the top. It came with it's own lanyard so I didn't have to do a really long i-cord. I used lace-weight merino with size 2US double points. So making an i-cord at that gauge would have taken forever.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's so cute and tiny. And this will also help me from banging it up too bad.

And as I promised, here are a couple pics of my mobius. The first shows how it looks like it is just done in the round.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But stretched out you can see how it is being worked, and the lace pattern.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Only ten rows left and it will be done. Woohoo! If the weather stays mild like this much longer, there is no telling what else I can work on. I so missed knitting all the time.

1 Your Thoughts:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

yes you have! I have too though, I've been working 8-5 a lot.. too much for my liking anyway lol. I'm hoping I can get a picture soon, but I don't know how soon it will be. Keep your fingers crossed! :-] And your welcome, everybody deserves to be wished a Happy Birthday!

That mobius looks great! But what exactly is it? hah I don't remember.. woops

Hope it stays cool for you, so you can have some...

Happy Knitting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next