Wednesday, August 02, 2006

All wet

Here's a new little relief from the heat.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Looks like they are having a great time doesn't it?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Three hours the first dip. They'll all be prunes before the summer is over with.

I have been playing around with another pattern.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's my practice piece. Kind of like a guage swatch too. But I am just using sock yarn at the moment to work out how the pieces get put together. This will be a long term project. Especially if I actually get to use Koigu. But it's fun playing with.

3 Your Thoughts:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

I wish I had a pool to swim in! lol

I like the sock yarn you're using.

Do you have any reccomendations? I want to start making socks, I have needles, but I'm not sure which yarn to get that isn't really expensive.

good luck staying cool!

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

The sock yarn you're using is really nice. :) Yes, they will be prunes, but they will be cooled prunes nonetheless.

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

About damn time you updated!!! lol
Kids look relieved at least... lol

Nice jacket! Now I finally know what you were talking about!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next