Thursday, October 12, 2006

Knitting in the new place

There has actually been knitting around here. Just a small amount, but it counts.

I stumbled across another KAL. I know, they just suck you right in. This one is the Monthly Dishcloths (Knit-A-Long). They have 2 per month. It's like mystery knitting. They give you a few lines a day until the whole thing is finished. And then you get to see what it is. A little mini-mystery. I didn't join in time to be in the first one for this month, but I made one from the links that were there.

It's called Yvonne's Double Flower Cloth. I did half one night, and finished it last night. Short and sweet, that's the way I like my knitting sometimes. A little tension breaker is always good.



I love this colorway. It's Bernat Handicrafter Cotton in Midnight Magic. I just love the name itself.

It's really nice to be back into my knitting. Now, what can I do next?

5 Your Thoughts:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

It looks great!! :) Welcome to the KAL.

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

wow - that is one cool dishcloth, and i love the colors

glad you're back to knitting, can't wait to see what you are going to do next!

Happy Knitting!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger claudia said...

That would make dishwashing much more fun! I love the colors, and the pattern is great! I wish I could knit.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger g-girl said...

wow, I had seen that pattern on that site but hadn't imagined what it could look like in variegated yarn. it looks great! I'll have to add that to my list. :)

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Shelly Hattan said...

I liked your's so much, I made one, too.

http://civilbitch.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next