Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Peace and Halloween

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! Here's the kiddies.

We have a Care Bear.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And you can't forget the little heart.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then there's a Midnight Witch.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We have a Phantom.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And of course, Darth Vader.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's the whole lot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They had a good time and got loads of candy. Can you say sugar high? Try that times four. Fun fun!

I also finished another dishcloth. It's kinda tie-dye style.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Nov KAL started today. Yeah! So I'll be posting another one soon.

Edit: I got the peace pattern on Rainy Kimbrough's site.

4 Your Thoughts:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

The cloth looks great. Wonderful costumes. :) The kids look like they were enjoying themselves. :)

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Halloween was more fun when my kids were younger. Great dishcloths.

BTW, I'm back up yet again.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

my mom wouldn't let me go out for Halloween :-( said I'm too old

oh well, I stayed in, ate the candy I was supposed to be handing out and knit so it was ok!

nice dishcloth!

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your peace sign cloth!!! Where did you get the pattern?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next