Saturday, January 30, 2010

Another post cause I can

Just showing some pics from projects, my computer and today.



I have started a new project. Really just same old same old right? Never having enough attention span to keep just one thing going. Already have at least two other projects in mind to start soon. I like having lots to choose from when I'm crafting. Same thing when I read, always reading four or more at a time.


Here is progress pics of my bedspread.



Then I started a Ruby Hexagon Blanket. You use seven different colors and I just happened to have seven colors of one brand of yarn to use. Here's what I have so far. These are fast and easy. Would be better if I had better yarn to use, but sometimes you just want to start things.











Here is a pic of my laptop. It's a great new toy. Even though I stayed up till 5am on it this morning. Good thing today is Saturday so I could sleep in.




And here are some pics from the snow we got.








Here's the hubby's favorite toy.



Now back to surfing.

3 Your Thoughts:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Mouse said...

Welcome back! I love the screen to your laptop.. still have yet to play American McGee's Alice because I don't think my computer (old old old..)can handle it.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger claudia said...

Now I want a laptop for sure. Doubt if I'll get one too soon, but I can dream til then!
Love those hexagon grannies. Pretty colors.
The sqauares you've done are really pretty too!
As for the snow...I'm glad it's you and not me...I am allergic to the stuff!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Sue said...

I think the snow is pretty... can't believe your laptop keys still have the letters showing and not worn off yet! I give it a few more months and then you won't be able to see any keys! I have never rode on a 4 wheeler! Ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next