Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wow more bloggin?

Warning: My mind is all over in this post, just so you know.

Since the last post I made 4 more hexagons. Really, after being on the internet for 5 hours straight, this after being on it all night the night before, I needed to rest my eyes.



I forgot to mention that the reason I have a laptop is the hubby took me to get one. And he was the one who went and got the internet hook up for me. He's a good guy when he wants to be. lol

Just found out school is opening 2 hours late tomorrow. Really?? What's the point? Being that late for work just to have to turn around and go back for them a couple hours later? Are they trying to piss me off? Probably.

I had mentioned in a previous post about my BFF coming to see me. Thought I'd throw in a few pics of her visit.

Here's right after we picked her up from the bus station.



Went to see the hubby one day before a little shopping.



Then a trip to my LYS. She had pre-ordered a yarn winder for me cause I didn't have one. We also went to Hobby-Lobby where she bought me goodies.



And here is just another reason why she's my BFF. We were so meant to be friends.



Guess that's it for now. Just having a lazy day of movie watching and internet playing. Will probably make some more hexagons later too.

2 Your Thoughts:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger claudia said...

Your friend has the greatest smile!
How nice of your hubby to take you to get a laptop! and then internets too?!? Does he have a brother???
Great hexagons. That's going to be a great afghan when it's all put together.
I love the motif type afghans. You can take them with you and they work up really fast it seems like.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Sue said...

OMG I am fat! LOL.. I had a wonderful time! You made me feel right at home.. kids and all! I love the bedspread you are making.. you have more patience than I do! Got to thinking of the hexagon afghan but then you have to join them all together! yeck! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next