Sunday, February 07, 2010

Hell Yea!! Saints win it!! 31 to 17

No they aren't my team, but I sure was rooting for them to win the Super Bowl!! Sorry Peyton, it had to be done.



Ok and now on to the bloggy stuff.

I started another project. Come on. You know me right?

It's the New Traditions afghan from Knit Picks. Here's what I got so far.













And as for my hexagon afghan I have 15 hexes so far. These are the newest ones.





















Ok guess that's it for now. Gotta get something for my throat or I'll be hoarse tomorrow.

1 Your Thoughts:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger claudia said...

I'm not into football and I had to work during the game, (it was real quiet around the hardware store yesterday!) but I was glad to hear the Saints won. I don't know why, but it made me smile.
That knitting afghan looks like fun. I won't be trying this one as I am knit challenged. I can't wait to see how this one progresses, it looks so complicated.
Loving the progress of those hexagons though! The colors, the shape...all pretty cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mischief Managed



Listen to Metallica 24/7 on AOL Radio



Click here for episodes and info; click here to subscribe via iTunes, and click here to use this player on your space and win prizes!
HP Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next